Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Yes They Called It Puppy Love!

Did I ever say that I love this little girl? I thank God every single day for little Izzy. I needed her so much! She had an iffy beginning to her sweet life being born in a shelter to a homeless mommy. But, she found her way to me and for that I am eternally grateful!



Here she's asking, "Do you want to play with me?" Izzy LOVES to shake her toys. She never tears them up, just shakes them with all her might. Izzy's hair is a little wild. It's wavy and coarse... And looks like this after she's shaken her toys! My son says she has Bon Jovi hair!



"Oh, I hear someone coming! I wonder if it might be a kitty cat who will try to take my toy!"



"He better not take my baby! I'll guard her!"





"Yes, indeed I do see a kitty cat coming to investigate what's going on here."




"No Pierre, you cannot play this puppy game. This is for dogs only."



Well, Pierre walked away. He didn't want Izzy's baby after all. Now that she's had some really solid play time it's time to lay down and go to sleep.


Did I ever say I love this little dog? Dogs are the best friends in the entire world!
Izzy is also a successful business doggie girl! She has her own business that will be featured in a future blog entry.
Until next time, hug your dog, your cat and say a prayer for all the homeless, neglected, and abused animals out there who just want to be loved!

Ann








1 comment:

  1. Your Izzy looks alot like my Abby! I adopted Abby in Nairobi, Kenya and she traveled the world with us for nine years. I lost her two years ago when she dies in Bulgaria, I had to have her put to sleep. I stayed with her until her last moment and she looked into my eyes until the shot took effect. My non english speaking vet cried along with me! I am so happy you adopted a friend. I have Ollie now who is a Maltese Terror! He drinks my coffee when I am not looking and makes me laugh! Each one of them are special aren't they?
    Hugs from Poland!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete