Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ice Cream Anyone?

My daughter stopped by Tuesday afternoon and asked me to go to our local ice cream parlor for a snack. Originally I said no due to my new resolution to lose weight and get in shape. Then, I thought, "why should I deprive myself of the company of these two precious people that I only see about once a week?" So, I went along. My grandson had some vanilla ice cream.





My daughter had a chocolate milkshake.








And I had a cup of coffee.



Did I feel deprived? No, because the coffee was good and I got to spend some time with two of my favorite people on the planet.

Spending time with the people we love is what it's really all about isn't it? After all, one of the main reasons I've decided to finally do this is so that I can be as healthy as possible and have more time on earth with them.


I will do this. I really will. I think the beginning is the hardest. Once I start to see results it will definitely be worth it.


For now, Au Revoir. - Not Bon Appetit!
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment