Friday, March 20, 2009

Florida!

Tim and I recently spent a long weekend in Florida at his parent's home in the Villages. Some may not have heard of the Villages, but, it is a community designed for families who have at least one person 55 or over. Above is a picture of Spanish Springs Towne Square. I LOVED it there! We had a wonderful dinner at one of the restaurants, and then enjoyed live entertainment for a few hours. People watching was great as everyone was just so darn happy! I don't think I met one person who didn't absolutely love it there! We certainly had a blast. I can't wait to go back! I guess being a part of the "mature" crowd isn't so bad after all. My future son in law is only 24 years old and during a visit down there he told my daughter he would like to live there too!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ann,

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog. It's a pleasure to meet you. I love the pics of Florida. DH and I are going to Disney to celebrate our 10th anniversary next month. We got married there so it will be a lot of fun.

    Have a great weekend.

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete